About Course & Duration: Two Years (2)
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidate also should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife (RN & RM) or should have a registration equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council and possess one year of experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates should be medically fit for the course.
- Students of any sex can apply.
- Foreign candidates must produce equivalent certificates from Indian Nursing Council, stating that their qualifications and experience are adequate for enrolling them in this course.
Scope / Outcome:
On successful completion of the M.Sc. Nursing, candidates shall have the following employment opportunities:
- Can serve as a Specialty nurse/ Nurse practitioner across the nation and internationally.
- Can serve as an administrator/ Head of specialized nursing departments.
- Can serve as a faculty in nursing colleges for teaching specialty courses.
- Can become a research scholar in Medical research institutes and pharmaceutical companies.