"To strengthen mother institution."
"The main purpose of the KADAMBARI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION is to provide an organization through which the world, and faculty, staff and students of the institute can interact with each other for mutual benefit and to further achieve the objectives outlined in the Mission Statement, which are as follows"
- Alumni:To facilitate improvement in networking among alumni with the following purposes in view of Provide a platform for social interactions and enable higher levels of interactions; Enable interactions between alumni for mutual benefit in academic and/or practice areas & Provide assistance to alumni and their families where deemed fit by the association.
- Institute:To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards improvement in the status of the institute in areas pertaining to academics, infrastructure, interactions to enhance nursing care and any other area that the alumni and the institute feel appropriate.
- Students:To render assistance to students of the institute through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in academics, placement or any other area that is felt appropriate by the association and the institute. The association shall also work towards better interaction between the alumni and students by providing forums and creating opportunities for such interactions.
- Society:To encourage and facilitate the alumni taking up activities geared to improve society at large-particularly the underprivileged sections of society.
- Other:To further such objectives as the General Body may decide from time to time.
Alumni Cell :
The Alumni Cell was established by the institute in August 2006 and named as KADAMBARI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION as a bridge between the Alumni Association and the Institute. It also connects the association with the alumni, faculty and students. Mrs. K. S. Masurkar has been nominated as first Chairman. She was supported by a committee consisting of Mrs. Bismilla Malek, Mrs. Mamta Patel, Mrs. Trusha Patel, Mrs. Nila B. Darji, Mrs. Parul Christian and Mrs. Sonal Patel. The cell had actively involved in the first general body meet organized by KAA to establish the Association in August 2006 at Karamsad, Anand District of Gujarat State. It also decided about vision and mission of the cell in the same meet.
Objectives Of KAA
- To provide a Forum for the alumni of the Institute to interact among themselves & Institute.
- To engage in such Academic and Social activities so as to contribute towards promoting liaison between the Alumni and the Institute.
- To enhance the nursing practices further as nursing is a dynamic field.
- To keep alive love, spirit, affection and gratitude for the Alma mater.
To collect the membership fees as per the alumni rule formed in the general body meetings. As per the General Body Meeting held on August 1, 2006, the present Membership Fee is Rs.1000/- (In India) Membership, which is one time payment only. The Cheque or Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Kadambari Alumni Association”. The official Receipt & Alumni Identity Card will be issued.
Activities of the KAA
- Maintaining the updated and current information of all Members of the Association.
- Providing a forum for the Alumni to interact with the GHPSCN.
- Publishing a newsletter.